< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “The Campari Academy Truck”
TIMING 2016 > Ongoing
- To introduce the idea of, of learn about and to experiment with the “art of drinking well” idea in order to support responsible consumption.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- The Campari Academy School of Excellence (Campari Academy) was formed in 2012, in order to provide training and the dissemination of the culture of quality drinking responsibly. The Truck was launched in 2016 as part of the initiative in order to support the #Beremeglio campaign.
- The Truck visits different cities where industry professionals and amateurs attend lectures dedicated to the world of mixology and responsible drinking. Lectures include the correct combination of cocktails and gourmet recipes, and a focus on quality and responsible serving, which includes the sharing of Campari’s Responsible Serving Guidelines.
- The idea is to create a new generation of professionals who spread the positive values of responsible drinking. The figure of the bartender is focussed on to remind participants that the bartender not only prepares the best cocktails, but also is the first to remind the customer not to drink too much.
- The complete Truck schedule, photos of events and more information can be found on the dedicated micro-site.
- In 2016, the Truck visited 23 Italian cities providing over 100 courses reaching around 2,300 participants.
- In 2017, the Truck will again visit 23 cities.