< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “One Night”
TIMING 2016 > Ongoing
- Production Company: DeadLens Pictures
- To address the importance of responsible beverage alcohol consumption.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- Brown Forman commissioned the short film to address the importance of responsible beverage alcohol consumption from the independent production company DeadLens.
- The ‘One Night’ short film depicts a group of friends experiencing severe repercussions after a night consuming alcohol when a friend decides to drive while intoxicated. It carries the tag line "Love Life. Don't Drink and Drive".
- The film has received more than 61,300 views since being published on YouTube in late June 2016 (Until December 2017).