< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
• “Alcohol Ego”
• “Alcool Ego”
• “Alcool Ego”
TIMING 2012 > Ongoing
- Avec Modération!
- Compagnie Le Trimaran
- National Union of Professional Footballers (UNFP)
- French Administrative Regions (depending on the area)
- To enable young adults to understand the facts, causes, and consequences surrounding alcohol misuse.
- To changing the knowledge and attitudes of young adults with regards to alcohol consumption.
- To prevent alcoholism among young adults.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- The interactive theatre is carried out by Compagnie Le Trimaran and is aimed at the15-20 year age group. It is delivered in high schools, socio-cultural and sports centres and is designed to be fun and educational.
- The theatre lasts 2 hours and a maximum of 60 young people can attend a session at once. Sessions cover addiction among young adults, situations like festivals and sports and reminds attendees of the dangers of excessive consumption and “binge drinking.”
- The session has three parts: a play given by the actors; a sketch where young people participate with the actors and a debate to discuss points from the play, the law and reflect on personal experiences.
- Since its inception, the theatre has been given more than 350 times in three different regions (Midi Pyrenees, Brittany and Aquitaine). More than 30,000 young people attended a session with a further 90,000 made aware of the subject (Until December 2016).