< BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
TIMING 2016 > 2017
- Union of Bulgarian Automobile Drivers (2016)
- Bulgarian Traffic Police (2016)
- To support Pernod-Ricard Bulgaria's program DRIVING=RESPONSIBILITY.
- To expand the message to driving students applying to become new drivers.
- To expand partnership with responsible institutuions.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INITIATIVE
- Distribution of educational leaflets and the "THE MOMENT IS NEVER ONLY ONE" film to driving schools of the Union of Bulgarian Automobile Drivers in Sofia and around the country.
- Agreement with driving instructors to dedicate 1 session of the entire course to responsible driving, including film watching, discussion and educational leaflets distribution.
- PR promotion of the program on TV, press, internet, and with the other Pernod-Ricard Bulgaria's and spiritsBulgaria's announcements.
- The program ran from September 2016 to August 2017.
- Over the campaign period, a total of 5,000 educational leaflets were distributed along with the film to 23 driving schools. The average annual number of driving students per location is 90-120.
- In 2016, the Bulgarian Traffic Police liked the program so much that they asked for an additional 6,000 educational leaflets so they could give them to new drivers when they got their first driving licence at local police stations.